Waiver: I know that participating in a bike ride is a potentially hazardous activity. I should not enter unless I am medically able and properly trained. I assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to: falls, contact with other participants, and the effects of the weather and traffic, all such risks being known and appreciated by me.
Having read this waiver and knowing these facts and in consideration of your accepting my entry to participate in Widows Sons Grand River Chapter charity ride (herein after the “Event”) to be held on August 24th 2019, in Cambridge Ontario, I, intending to be legally bound, do hereby for myself, my heirs, my executors and administrators agree as follows:
1. I do waive and forever release any and all rights and claims for any damages and liabilities of any kind arising out of my participation in the Event against all persons, entities and agencies involved with promoting and holding the Event, including but not limited to the Widows Sons Grand River Chapter, Blackbridge Harley Davidson, The Child Witness Centre, sponsors, volunteers and vendors of the event, their agents, successors, representatives and assigns even though that liability may arise out of negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons named in this waiver.
2. I assume the risk of all bodily injuries, including death, resulting there from, and personal injuries to me and damage to and loss of my property, including loss of use thereof and any other indirect or consequential damages, resulting directly or indirectly, wholly or in part, from my participation in the Event and while traveling to and from the Event.
3. I hereby agree, for myself and/or for a minor under the age of eighteen for whom I am signing, to indemnify, defend, and hold the entities named above harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses and damages, costs, expenses (including attorney’s fees) judgments and penalties arising out of any of my, and or said minors, acts or omissions to act.
4. I understand that the Event reserves the right to use any and all participant’s names and/or likeness with regard to promotional and/or advertising materials.
5. I understand that all entry fees are non‐refundable.